ECBC was founded to offer support to people struggling with their mental health and wellbeing. It is, and always will be, driven by the idea that we are stronger together. Community is everything.
As well as hosting casual events in and around South Manchester, we also run a weekly blog where we welcome contributions from anyone who wants to share their experiences or advice.
Check out our blog posts for some inspiration on what you could write. We are also keen to platform more minority, LGBTQ+, disabled voices and people who have dealt with different, perhaps less well-known or understood, types of mental illness. We’d also love to hear from mental health practitioners or those working in other therapeutic fields, but anybody is welcome to get involved!
If this sounds like something you’d be willing to get involved with, get in touch via our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram channels, or email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blog Submission Guidelines
- In terms of content, we are pretty flexible. We do regular calls for content (check out our social media) but otherwise, get creative!
- There’s no word limits, but between 500-1000 is ideal.
- Where possible, blogs should be submitted with 1 or 2 high-res images (we can source these if you are struggling)
- Blogs can be published as yourself (with links to your blog page/business if desired) or anonymously. Just let us know!
- Submissions may be edited for clarity/accuracy.
- It goes without saying that we will respect any story that is submitted, but we reserve the right to not publish something if we don’t believe it to be appropriate for our platform.
Any questions- don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The ECBC team x